Double Girder Overhead Crane Safety Control | Overhead Crane
Double girder overhead crane is lifting equipment moving large or heavy object from one place to another.
Double girder overhead crane needs strong control ability to control the handling and lifting of the object. Let us check the overhead crane safety control as below:
1. The lifting object can be move along up and down, left and right, front and back directions, and can move in vertical direction at the same time.
In addition to the downward movement, terminal protection of the remaining five directions should be set up.
2. Double girder overhead crane must have reliable braking device, even in the case of power failure, the object also won't fall because of self-weight.
3. There should have larger speed range, when the overhead crane operation start from the stationary state,should gradually accelerated from the lowest speed, acceleration cannot be too big.
4. In order to prevent possible danger when double girder overhead crane operation with overload or over speed, short-time overload protection measures should have. Overhead crane adopt over-current relay as general circuit overload protection.
5. Double girder overhead cranes should have no-voltage protection.
6. Double girder bridge cranes should have relevant and necessary safety measures.
7. Others about anti-sway control technology, it is Weihua Cranes patent and China leading overhead crane technology.
Ref: Anti-sway Control Technology - Site Content Anti-sway Control Technology - Video
8. For European double girder overhead crane, we have our own technology and experience, and also cooperated with Demag Cranes in some technology fields.
Weihua Crane is professional material handling equipment manufacturer and servicer with largest production in global. Provide you with overhead crane, gantry crane, electric hoist, etc. of safe, reliable and efficient crane solutions and services.
Simply complete the form below, click submit, you will get the price list and wo will contact you within one business day. Please also feel free to contact us by email or phone.